Source: iStock | Cineberg
Supporting the companies
Occupational health and safety aids and recommendations
In this section, we provide a selection of tried-and-tested offers and practical instruments developed within the GDA work programmes to help you improve occupational health and safety in your company, ordered by types of strain and industries.
Specifically, we provide aids developed in the following GDA programmes as well as on occupational health and safety management systems:
- The Organisation work programme: The Organisation work programme developed by the GDA helps companies examine and improve their occupational health and safety organisation. The programme focuses on risk assessments as well as on improving the integration of occupational health and safety into operational processes.
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS): No matter your company’s size, OHSMS can help optimise systematic occupational health and safety beyond legal requirements within your company.
- The Psyche work programme: The Psyche work programme provides extensive information on the right prevention options and helps qualify you in this field. The programme addresses entrepreneurs, managers, employee representatives as well as persons responsible for occupational health and safety.
- The Musculoskeletal Disorder work programme (MSD): This programme helps you inform and qualify relevant stakeholders within your company by providing extensive information on how to reduce work-related musculoskeletal health risks and disorders.
- The Transport work programme: The Transport work programme developed by the GDA aimed to strengthen the motivation and skills required to ensure safe driving and transport in companies. This programme has ended.
- The Healthy and Successful Work at the Office work programme: The Healthy and Successful Work at the Office work programme aimed to promote an effective culture of prevention within companies as well as appropriate health competence with regard to musculoskeletal strains and disorders at the work place. This programme has ended.
- The Construction and Assembly Work programme: The Construction and Assembly Work programme was launched to reduce the frequency and severity of work-related accidents on construction sites. This programme has ended.